Thursday, December 3, 2009

30. test cases for how do u send a message in mobile

1.Verify whether phone is in On state.
2.Verify whether the network is available.
3.Verify whether the mobile supports message sending.
4.if the above all are suitable for proceedings then go for
menu option.
5.select Messages option in the menu.
6.select write message option from the list.
7.enter the text not exceeding the limit.
8.it should not accept the text exceeding the limit.
9.after entering the text enter ok button
10.select options for sending whether group/single/contacts.
11.if contacts option is being selected then select the
required no. and then click ok.corresponding message to
that no.shall be transfered.
12.if u directly go for number option then type the number
and then click ok.
13.message to the corresponding no. is being transfered.
14.mobile displays sent message text .
15.mobile also displays delivered message text confirming
that message has been delivered to corresponding no.
16.successfully message can be send in mobile.

2 comments:

  1. Much obliged for each other educational site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an endeavor that I'm a little while ago working on, and I have been watchful for such data. www.123eworld.com/bulk-sms-pune.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete