Thursday, December 3, 2009

32. test case for Lift?

1. Check for the appropriate no of buttons?
2. What happen if I touch the open button twice?
3. What happen when I press open button while lift is
moving and it is in the middle of the two floors?
4. What happen when I press the open button for some time?
5. Check for the sound when lift is opening.
6. Check for the direction by pressing up and down button.
7. Enter in the lift specify the floor say 4 and check for
the corresponding floor?
8. Lift is moving and the power break off. Does the alarm
blow in the control room that there is power break off?
9. Also check for the case how the inside person inform the
lift man that he got stuck in the lift (if there is phone
button does it works)?
10. Also check for the response time to start lift again?
11. When a person is in the lift any light is there or not?
12. How many persons at a time will carry the lift in the
since in moving time.
13. With out load if we press the up button is it moving or
not.
14. What happen with out specifying the floor number if we
press the up or down?
15. What happen if the lift is in over load mode (over load
sound will come before moving or it moves).
16. With out load if we press the up button and specify the
floor number what is happening?
17. Is the door get closed itself or have to close manually.
18. If the door closed automatically check for the closing
time?
19. If the door closed automatically also check for the
sensor? Suppose the closing time is 2 min and it passed and
people are still getting in. What happen does the door get
closed or wait for the people to get in?
20. What happen when you press the same floor number on
which lift is already there?
21. After getting into the lift one person is there he
wants to go up but we want to go down already he specified
the floor number before we enter in to the lift. After that
we specified our floor number then what will be the
priority of the lift?
22. Lift is empty and is moving downwards I entered and
want to go up. Is there the button to change the direction
of lift and the button working?
23. Is the floor number displayed up in side the lift
correct?
24. When happen when the out side person want to open the
door but
Inside person wants to close the door at the same time.

5 comments:

  1. nice and easy to understand ..thanq

    ReplyDelete
  2. super.......this is important topic in more interviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one of above point will come under alternative path type of test case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks really nice scenario and make sense too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete